Join us on the lawn of the Annie Cooper Boyd House (or inside if it rains), Saturday May 17th for the Museum’s Annual Meeting followed by the opening of the Museum for the 2025 season.
The Museum hours & days will be: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, between May 17th and October 12th, and by appointment.
This year’s exhibit is Wedding Dresses, 1840-1925″, curated by trustees Mary Jane Marcasiano and Alex McNear. The exhibit displays wedding dresses from a variety of periods during those years, and is a celebration of bridal fashion and the women of Sag Harbor and the East End who wore and donated these remarkable garments. The centerpiece of the exhibit is a recreation of Annie Cooper Boyd’s late Victorian 1895 white silk wedding gown, meticulously crafted and recreated by Nancy’s Tailoring of Noyac. Join us!
